In tribute to Her Majesty The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, The Royal Mint is excited to launch our first range of platinum bullion bars featuring Britannia. Each bar displays a modern interpretation of Britannia – the iconic, female and powerful symbol of Britain – designed by the numismatic artist Jody Clark, whose portrait of Queen Elizabeth II has appeared on all UK coins since its introduction in 2015. To mark this remarkable occasion, each bar is available in exclusive jubilee-themed packaging until the end of 2022.
- Mark the Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty The Queen with a precious investment
- Struck in 999.5 fine platinum
- Presented in jubilee-themed packaging for 2022 only
- Our first 100g platinum bullion bar featuring Britannia
- A contemporary depiction of Britannia by renowned numismatic artist Jody Clark
- Each bar is individually serialised