- A new, exclusive design featuring the Kaaba, which has been made in consultation with the Muslim Council of Wales
- The Islamic themed, protective packaging makes this an ideal gift
- Contains 20g of 999.9 fine gold
- A thoughtful way to celebrate memorable festivals, weddings and other occasions
- All bullion transactions with The Royal Mint are Sharia compliant
The Kaaba is the direction of worship for Muslims all over the world and is regarded as the holiest place on Earth. Located near the centre of the Great Mosque in Mecca, the Kaaba is unmistakable in shape and it is covered by the Kiswah, a black cloth embroidered with gold decoration. This year, and for the first time, the Kaaba is being represented on a Sharia-compliant 20g gold bullion minted bar from The Royal Mint. This bar was designed by Emma Noble.
Esteemed for its beauty and treasured for its value, gold has long been seen as a precious gift. Tested to rigorous standards by an independent quality assurance process, the Kaaba gold bar will make a thoughtful gift for a festival, wedding or other special occasion. Applying more than 1,100 years of minting expertise, we have crafted a beautiful representation of the Kaaba, the holiest site for millions of Muslims.
Kaaba 20g Gold Bullion Minted Bar
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Gold|
|Pure Metal Type||Gold|
|Pure Metal Content||0.643 Troy Oz|
|Bar Size||31 mm x 18 mm|
|Bar Thickness||2.10 mm|
|Serial Number||Unique serial number|