A new investment opportunity in the range, this ten-ounce silver bullion coin is the latest addition to The Queen’s Beasts Collection. Inspired by the ancient art of heraldry, the range brings to life the ten imposing statues that lined the entrance to Westminster Abbey in 1953 at the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen.
The unicorn first appeared in heraldry in the twelfth century in an early form of the Scottish Royal arms. Second only to the Lion in familiarity, the Unicorn of Scotland takes pride of place on the Royal Arms, holding a shield that symbolises the sovereignty of Her Majesty The Queen, proudly representing the unity of the nations that make up the United Kingdom.
Following the success of previous coins featuring the unicorn, this silver ten-ounce edition features the same original design by Jody Clark. Shackled, but not cowed, it captures the majesty of Scotland’s national animal.
This bullion coin from The Queen’s Beasts Collection is also available as a gold one ounce and quarter-ounce edition and a two-ounce silver and one-ounce platinum edition.
- Struck to bullion standard
- 10 troy ounces of 999.9 fine silver
- Exempt from UK capital gains tax for UK residents
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
* Bullion product prices displayed include the precious metal price and any applicable premium. Any promotions or discounts are applied to the premium above the precious metal price only and not on the metal price itself.
The Queen's Beasts 2019 Unicorn 10 oz Silver Bullion Coin
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Silver|
|Reverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|
|Pure Metal Content||10 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Single Coin Capsule|