The Canadian Maple Leaf one-ounce gold bullion coin is minted by the Royal Canadian Mint and was first introduced in 1979. This coin features the iconic maple leaf, a symbol which is often used to represent Canada and is synonymous with Canadian identity.
In addition to this, the Canadian Maple Leaf coin features a textured maple leaf which is laser engraved with the number “18” as a security feature and to show the coin's year of issue.
- One troy ounce of 9999 fine gold
- Available for storage in The Vault
- VAT free for non VAT registered private individuals
- Packaged in a tube of ten coins
* Bullion product prices displayed include the precious metal price and any applicable premium. Any promotions or discounts are applied to the premium above the precious metal price only and not on the metal price itself.
Canadian Maple Leaf 2018 1 oz Gold Bullion Ten Coin Tube
|999.9 Fine Gold
|Pure Metal Type
|Pure Metal Content
|1 Troy Oz