The American Eagle is produced by the United States Mint and was first introduced in 1986. The 1 oz gold Eagle coin is struck in 22 carat gold (916.7) and contains one troy ounce of pure gold.
The obverse design features a rendition of Augustus Saint-Gaudens' full length figure of Lady Liberty with flowing hair, holding a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The reverse design, by sculptor Miley Busiek, features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her hatchlings.
- One troy ounce of 916.7 gold
- Available for storage in The Vault
- VAT free for non VAT registered private individuals
- Packaged in a tube of ten coins
* Bullion product prices displayed include the precious metal price and any applicable premium. Any promotions or discounts are applied to the premium above the precious metal price only and not on the metal price itself.
American Eagle 2018 1 oz Gold Bullion Ten Coin Tube
|Alloy||916.67 Fine Gold|
|Reverse Designer||Miley Busiek|
|Obverse Designer||Augustus Saint-Gaudens|
|Pure Metal Type||Gold|
|Pure Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|