The gold Krugerrand coin has been minted since 1967 by The Rand Refinery in South Africa. The Krugerrand is one of the most popular and numerous one ounce bullion gold coins in the world and for 2017, celebrates its 50th anniversary. The name itself is a compound of Kruger (the former South-African president depicted on the obverse) and rand, the South African unit of currency. Much like The Sovereign, Krugerrand coins are .9167 fineness and are 22 carat gold.
- Each coin is .9167 fineness and contains 1 troy ounce of gold
- Available for storage in The Vault
- VAT free for non VAT registered private individuals
- Packaged in a tube of ten coins
* Bullion product prices displayed include the precious metal price and any applicable premium. Any promotions or discounts are applied to the premium above the precious metal price only and not on the metal price itself.
South African Krugerrand 2017 1 oz Gold Ten Coin Tube
|Alloy||916.67 Fine Gold|
|Reverse Designer||Coert Steynberg|
|Obverse Designer||Otto Schultz|
|Pure Metal Type||Gold|
|Pure Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|