The Australian Nugget coin has been produced by the Perth Mint since 1986. Until 1989, the reverse of the coin was designed to show various famous Australian gold nuggets. Starting with the 1989 proof edition, the design was changed to feature a kangaroo which is generally regarded as a more internationally recognised symbol of Australia. It is because of this that the coins are often called "gold kangaroos". Also, unlike most bullion coins, the design of the Australian Gold Nugget coin changes each year.
- Each coin contains one troy ounce of 9999 gold
- Available for storage in The Vault
- VAT free for non VAT registered private individuals
- Packaged in a tube of ten coins
* Bullion product prices displayed include the precious metal price and any applicable premium. Any promotions or discounts are applied to the premium above the precious metal price only and not on the metal price itself.
Australian Nugget 2017 1 oz Gold Ten Coin Tube
|999.9 Fine Gold
|Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS
|Pure Metal Type
|Pure Metal Content
|1 Troy Oz