Rising above the River Thames, Tower Bridge is an unmistakable part of the London skyline and a symbol of British engineering. As part of the Landmarks of Britain collection, Royal Mint Bullion is releasing a new design for the Tower Bridge One Ounce Silver Bullion Coin.
The coin is struck in one ounce of fine silver and presents an investment opportunity in a bullion range that celebrates iconic British buildings. To preserve your investment, the Tower Bridge silver bullion coin is packaged in a single coin capsule. Being UK legal tender it is Capital Gains Tax exempt.
- An exclusive bullion coin from the Landmarks of Britain collection
- Struck in one ounce of 999 fine silver
- Minted to bullion standard
- A Tower Bridge reverse design by Royal Mint coin designers Laura Clancy and Glyn Davies
- Obverse design by Royal Mint coin designer Jody Clark, creator of the latest definitive portrait of Her Majesty The Queen on UK coinage
- Individually packaged in single coin capsules
|Alloy||999 Ag Fine Silver|
|Reverse Designer||Glyn Davies and Laura Clancy|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Packaging||Single Coin Capsule|
|Premium||All prices are inclusive of manufacturing premium|