Secure every coin
Complete your collection by securing all ten coins commemorating the heraldic beasts of the Tudor dynasty today.
Look forward to receiving each coin with no postage to pay.
Free coin case
Receive a complimentary coin case to store your Royal Tudor Beasts coin collection.
The Royal Mint is commemorating the ten heraldic beasts that line the Moat Bridge of Hampton Court Palace. Created at the behest of Henry VIII, the beasts symbolise the legitimacy of the king’s rule by portraying his regal ancestry. The ten are evenly split, with five belonging to the king and five representing his third wife, Jane Seymour. The coins in the collection honour each of the ten beasts that symbolise the mighty Tudor dynasty.
Best of all, you don’t need to wait for each coin to be released in order to complete your collection. Secure all ten coins today by purchasing the first coin in The Royal Tudor Beasts Collection, The Seymour Panther 2022 UK Coin, and sign up for the ten-coin collection at the same time. The Lion of England, the Bull of Clarence, the Tudor Dragon, the Greyhound of Richmond, the Royal Dragon, the Yale of Beaufort, the Seymour Unicorn, the Queen’s Panther and the Queen’s Lion will follow over the next five years. You’ll even receive free postage and a complimentary case alongside coin two, which you can use to safely store your ten-coin set.
Terms and Conditions
- There is a limit of one silver Proof series per household.
- Available for a limited time only and can be withdrawn by The Royal Mint at any time.
- Individual coins cannot be reserved.
- Please note prices are subject to change due to fluctuations in raw materials.
- You authorise us to charge your credit or debit card, as notified to us on commencement of the series, on a continuing basis. If required, you can update your details by calling us on Freephone 0800 03 22 154.
- If for any reason you wish to cancel your subscription to The Royal Tudor Beasts Collection, please inform us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For our full cancellation policy, please refer to section 11 of our terms and conditions: https://www.royalmint.com/terms-and-conditions/purchases/
|Maximum Coin Mintage||2,006 (Seymour Panther)|
|Alloy||999 Fine Silver|
|Reverse Designer||David Lawrence|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|
You May Also Like
1989 Sovereign. Featuring a reverse design that mirrors the original Tudor Sovereign of 1489.
Obverse and reverse by Bernard Sindall, with his obverse based on his 1977 medal struck for the silver jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II.
The 1989 was a one year issue to commemorate the 500th anniversary of the first-ever hammered gold Sovereign of 1489 under the reign of Henry VII. It features Queen Elizabeth II seated on King Edwards Coronation throne and the stunning double Tudor Rose on the coin’s reverse – both in homage to that original coin from 1489.
Independently graded by the NGC as PF69, which means it is virtually fully struck with minuscule imperfections.Find out more