Secure every coin
Complete your collection today by securing all three 2020 Winnie the Pooh and Friends coins.
Look forward to receiving each coin with no postage to pay as you receive each coin in the collection.
Free coin holder
A complimentary holder to store your 2020 Winnie the Pooh and Friends coin collection.
The Winnie the Pooh and Friends Collection celebrates the characters behind the classic storybooks on a brand-new UK 50p coin series. There will be nine coins in total and the 2020 series features Winnie the Pooh, Christopher Robin and Piglet; six more coins will follow over the next two years.
Complete your collection today! Sign up for the 2020 three-coin series when you purchase the Winnie the Pooh 2020 UK 50p Coin and receive free postage along with other benefits (see below for full terms and conditions).
Winnie the Pooh coin, Christopher Robin coin and Piglet coin – Available now
Terms and Conditions apply:
- *Please note prices are subject to change due to fluctuations in raw materials.
- There is a limit of five BU colour series per household.
- Available for a limited time only and can be withdrawn by The Royal Mint at any time.
- Individual coins cannot be reserved.
- You authorise us to charge your credit or debit card, as notified to us on commencement of the series, on a continuing basis. If required, you can update your details by calling us on Freephone 0800 03 22 154.
|Maximum Coin Mintage||45,000|
To celebrate the launch of our third coin in the Winnie the Pooh and Friends 2020 coin collection, we are giving away a prize bundle to one lucky winner.Enter now
How we put Pooh on a coin
Find out how we took the lovable characters from the Winnie the Pooh storybooks and captured them on coins in this charming series.Find out more
Learn more about Winnie thE Pooh & Friends
Discover more about Pooh Bear’s creators and the inhabitants of the Hundred Acre Wood.Read more
Colour in these iconic scenes
Colour in these classic illustrations and share your picture on social media.Download now