Competition now closed!
Winners will be announced shortly
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this competition is The Royal Mint Limited of Llantrisant, Pontyclun, United Kingdom CF72 8YT (The Royal Mint).
- Any promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform used by The Royal Mint as part of the promotion.
- The competition opens on 04 October 2021 at 00:01hrs BST, and closes on 31 October 2021 at 23:59hrs GMT. Any entries received before the opening or after the closing dates/times will not be included and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entrants and will be notified by email. Names may also be announced on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / LinkedIn. Where possible the draw will take place within 48 hours of the competition closing.
- Winners will be selected using an online independent True Random Number generator.
- The winner will receive 1x colour Brilliant Uncirculated 2021 UK 50p 3-coin collection, which includes Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Owl and Tigger, plus 1x Disney Classic Winnie the Pooh soft toy. Each element of the prize may be despatched separately.
- Once the winner has been notified, they will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize and confirm their address for delivery. If the winner fails to claim their prize, or chooses not to claim it, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner drawn.
- The winner may be asked to participate in any related publicity to the prize and/or asked to write a review of the prize.
- To enter this competition, you must successfully answer the question above posed by The Royal Mint. The winner will be selected amongst the entrants who have successfully answered the question.
- The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to be entered into the competition.
- Only one entry per household in respect of the competition will be accepted.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-refundable, non-negotiable, and non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any offer.
- The prize will be part-despatched within 6 weeks of the competition closing, subject to Covid-19 pandemic restrictions. Each coin will be despatched following its individual launch date. There is no guarantee of delivery of the full prize before December 2021.
- This competition is not open to employees of The Royal Mint or their immediate family.
- Competition entry is not conditional to consenting to marketing.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when they are entered into the competition.
- All decisions made by The Royal Mint relating to this competition are final and binding.
- Under no circumstances will The Royal Mint be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or acceptance of the prize.
- The Royal Mint will not be responsible, unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses which may arise in connection with this competition.
- The Royal Mint can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- The Walt Disney Company Limited is not involved or a partner to the management or execution of this competition and prize. Any promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Disney.
- The information submitted in the competition entry are for the following purposes: to enter the competition; so that we can contact you to inform you of the outcome of the competition; so that we can contact you regarding any publicity requests; so that we may reach you via social media platforms; and as a method of contact for any related or future promotions if you choose to opt in to marketing communications.
- The competition will be governed by English and Welsh law and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.