Secure every coin
Complete your collection today by securing all three Winnie the Pooh and Friends coins.
Look forward to receiving each coin with no postage to pay as you receive each coin in the collection.
Free coin holder
A complimentary holder to store your 2021 Winnie the Pooh and Friends coin collection.
The Winnie the Pooh and Friends UK 50p Coin Collection celebrates the much-loved characters of the classic storybooks on a series of UK 50p coins. The collection comprises nine coins in total and those released in 2020 featured Winnie the Pooh, Christopher Robin and Piglet. In 2021, the collection continues with Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Owl and Tigger. Three more coins will follow in 2022.
Complete your collection today! Sign up for the 2021 three-coin series when you purchase the Winnie the Pooh and Friends 2021 UK 50p Coin and receive free postage along with other benefits (see below for the full terms and conditions).
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends 2021 UK 50p Coin – available now
- Owl 2021 UK 50p Coin – available in October 2021
- Tigger 2021 UK 50p Coin – available in November 2021
Terms and Conditions apply:
- Please note prices are subject to change due to fluctuations in raw materials
- There is a limit of ten silver Proof series per household
- Available for a limited time only and can be withdrawn by The Royal Mint at any time
- Individual coins cannot be reserved
You authorise us to charge your credit or debit card, as notified to us on commencement of the series, on a continuing basis. If required, you can update your details by calling us on Freephone 0800 03 22 154.
If for any reason you wish to cancel your subscription to the Winnie the Pooh and Friends 2021 UK 50p Three-Coin Series, please inform us via email at email@example.com
For our full cancellation policy please refer to section 11: https://www.royalmint.com/terms/purchases/
|Maximum Coin Mintage||19095|
|Alloy||.925 Sterling Silver|
|Reverse Designer||The Walt Disney Company|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|