Tower of London Gold Proof 4-Coin Series Details
Complete your collection today! Secure all four limited edition coins struck in 22 carat gold.
The Ceremony of the Keys is the latest release in our exciting coin series commemorating the Tower of London. This is the first time the Tower of London has featured on UK coinage. Build your collection as we release coins featuring The Legend of the Ravens, The Crown Jewels, Yeoman Warders and The Ceremony of the Keys. Side by side they tell the story of this mighty stone fortress that resides at the heart of British history.
We expect demand for these coins to be very high. Ensure you don’t miss out on completing the whole set – for a limited time only, you will be able to purchase the whole collection of the gold Proof £5 coins.
Terms and conditions apply.
- Household limit – three per household.
- Available for a limited time only and can be withdrawn by The Royal Mint at any time.
- Individual coins cannot be reserved.
- All four gold Proof £5 coins in the series are available now, each priced at £2,590. Upon reserving the four-coin series you will be charged £10,360 and the four coins will be despatched.*Please note prices are subject to change due to fluctuations in raw material prices.
- You authorise us to charge your credit or debit card, as notified to us on commencement of the gold Proof four-coin series, on a continuing basis. If required, you can update your details by calling us on Freephone 0800 03 22 154.
The Tower of London Gold Proof 4-Coin Series
|Maximum Coin Mintage||385|
|Alloy||22 Carat Gold|
|Reverse Designer||Glyn Davies|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Gold|