Get Your Paws on the Paddington™ Collector Album
October 2018 marks the 60th anniversary of Michael Bond first introducing Paddington Bear to the nation. To celebrate, The Royal Mint has released two official United Kingdom coins, capturing Paddington sitting on his suitcase at Paddington Station and also on an exciting day out at Buckingham Palace.
If you enjoy collecting coins, then you’ll love this exciting new chapter of the Great British Coin Hunt. Look out for Paddington in your change and keep your finds safe in this brightly coloured album – a great way to start your little bear’s coin collection, or an ideal gift for the Paddington fan in your life.
- This October marks the 60th Anniversary of Michael Bonds Paddington bear.
- Collect the coins that celebrate 60 years of Britain’s best-loved bear and stow them away in this brightly coloured album.
- A perfect gift for Paddington fans.
- Look out for Paddington in your change – Paddington coins have entered circulation!
- Find him sitting on his suitcase as Paddington Station and also on an exciting day out at Buckingham Palace!
- Keep your finds safe in this brightly coloured album.
- If you can’t ‘bear’ to wait, buy Paddington at the Station and Paddington at Buckingham Palace now with our complete collection of coins finished to Brilliant Uncirculated and Silver Proof standard.
Paddington™ 2018 Collector Album