• Secure every coin – complete your series today by securing both coins celebrating Alice’s adventures
• Free postage – look forward to receiving each coin with no postage to pay
The Royal Mint is thrilled to celebrate Lewis Carroll’s timeless creative masterpiece Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and its much-anticipated sequel, Through the Looking-Glass, with a two-coin series made in creative collaboration with the V&A. Brought to you from the Treasury of Tales, and featuring Sir John Tenniel’s original illustrations from the books’ original publications, this two-coin series is a wonderful celebration of Alice’s wild and whacky adventures.
Best of all, you don’t need to wait for each coin to be released in order to complete the series. Secure both coins today by purchasing the Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland 2021 UK Coin and signing up for the two-coin series. You’ll even receive free postage as well as priority despatch on the day of each coin launch (terms and conditions apply).
Terms and Conditions
• There is a limit of one gold Proof, three silver Proof and five Brilliant Uncirculated colour series per household.
• Available for a limited time only and can be withdrawn by The Royal Mint at any time.
• Individual coins cannot be reserved.
• Please note prices are subject to change due to fluctuations in raw materials.
• You authorise us to charge your credit or debit card, as notified to us on commencement of the series, on a continuing basis. If required, you can update your details by calling us on Freephone 0800 03 22 154.
• If for any reason you wish to cancel your subscription to the Alice’s Adventures two-coin series, please inform us via email at email@example.com
• For our full cancellation policy, please refer to section 11 of our terms and conditions: https://www.royalmint.com/terms-and-conditions/purchases/
|Maximum Coin Mintage||5510|
|Alloy||999 Fine Silver|
|Reverse Designer||Ffion Gwillim|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|