A mainstay of British coinage for centuries, the Royal Arms is a majestic symbol of strength and majesty which represents the illustrious history of monarchy and heraldry in the United Kingdom.
It acts as the official coat of arms for the British monarch and its origins lie on the medieval battlefield where it would be seen on shields, banners and dress. It has evolved through the ages and is a true indicator of power, approval and duty.
First appearing in 1983, the iconic design by Eric Sewell has been reinterpreted by Timothy Noad for 2020. This design exemplifies the royal heritage which each monarch inherits during their reign and features the heraldic devices which have lasted through the ages, such as the Lion of England and Unicorn of Scotland supporting the shield.
This tube of twenty-five one ounce silver bullion coins also feature a radial background on the reverse, making a truly beautiful design more exquisite.
The Royal Arms are also available in single coin quantities.
- A new addition to the bullion range, which celebrates an enduring symbol of the British monarchy
- Each coin contains 1 oz of 999 fine silver
- Exempt from capital gains tax for UK residents
- The reverse has been designed by acclaimed coin designer, illuminator and calligrapher Timothy Noad
- A brand-new, unique investment opportunity – this is the first Royal Arms coin released by The Royal Mint
* Bullion product prices displayed include the precious metal price and any applicable premium. Any promotions or discounts are applied to the premium above the precious metal price only and not on the metal price itself.
The Royal Arms 2020 1oz Silver Twenty Five Coin Tube
|Alloy||999 Fine Silver|
|Reverse Designer||Timothy Noad|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|
|Pure Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|