Over the centuries, The Royal Mint has chosen the very best artists to create some of the most famous coin designs in the world. Today, the classic works of some of our greatest engravers are being reimagined for the discerning investor. The Great Engravers bullion bar series begins with the legend of Una and the lion.
With Queen Victoria as Una, and the lion representing Britain, the legend was first brought to Britain’s coins by William Wyon RA. Jody Clark has created a new vision of the gentle Una; she holds the monarch’s orb and sceptre but stands together with the lion, eyes on the future – the perfect symbol for enduring precious metals and insightful investors.
- The first design in the new Great Engravers bullion bar series
- A new interpretation of the Una and the lion design, first depicted by esteemed artist William Wyon RA
- Struck in ten-ounces of 999.9 fine silver
- Designed by modern coin design master Jody Clark, who created the latest coinage portrait of Her Majesty The Queen
- Each bar is available in a protective plastic covering
- Limited to 6,100 bars worldwide
Una & the Lion 10 oz Silver Bar Minted
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Silver|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|
|Pure Metal Content||10 Troy Oz|
|Bar Size||89.79 mm x 51.74 mm|
|Reverse Designer||Jody Clark|