The Royal Mint has always championed the very best artists, leading to some of the most famous coin designs in the world. The Great Engravers bullion bar series reimagines the classics of the great engravers for the discerning investor, keen to invest in contemporary design and the solidity of precious metal.
William Wyon RA’s design envisaged Queen Victoria as Una, and the lion as her proud nation; Britain. Today, Jody Clark has a new vision of the gentle Una; she holds the monarch’s orb and sceptre and stands side by side with the lion, their eyes to the future. They are the perfect symbols of the strength of precious metals and the foresight of the investor.
- The first design in the new Great Engravers bullion bar series
- A new Una and the lion design, reinterpreting the legend first captured by esteemed artist William Wyon RA
- Struck in one ounce of 999.9 fine gold
- Designed by modern coin design master Jody Clark, the man behind the latest coinage portrait of Her Majesty The Queen
- Presented in unique, secure Royal Mint Una and the lion branded blister packaging
- A clear, removable film is included on the packaging to protect the blister while in transit. It can be removed once the product has been received, without affecting the original value.
- Limited to 4,000 bars worldwide
Una & the Lion 1 oz Gold Bar Minted
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Gold|
|Pure Metal Type||Gold|
|Pure Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Protective Blister Packaging|
|Bar Size||49.96 mm x 28.98 mm|
|Reverse Designer||Jody Clark|