Free Christmas Gift with Qualifying Purchases (2021) – Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (Terms) govern this Promotion (as defined below). Please read the Terms carefully, and keep a copy for your records.
Please note that you are also bound (where applicable) by our general terms and conditions when making a purchase.
- This promotion (Promotion) entitles customers to a free Christmas gift of one 2020 Brilliant Uncirculated coin (Gift), to be randomly selected and included by us at the point your order is processed for dispatch, on all online orders placed from 06:30 GMT 14/12/2021 until 23:59 GMT 23/12/2021 (Promotion Period).
- The promoter of this Promotion is The Royal Mint Limited of Llantrisant, Pontyclun, United Kingdom CF72 8YT (we, us and our).
- We reserve the right to vary, modify, withdraw or cancel the Promotion at any time.
- We give no guarantee that the Gift (or any substitute) will be available throughout the Promotion Period, or that you will receive any particular 2020 Brilliant Uncirculated Coin.
- Unless we explicitly provide otherwise, this Promotion and the Gift (as the context requires):
- does not apply to orders placed before or after the Promotion Period;
- does not apply to physical and digital orders where the purchased product is delivered to our Vault for storage;
- does not apply to any purchases for or at The Royal Mint Experience;
- does not apply to any DigiGold, Little Treasures or ETC purchases;
- does not apply to the purchase of any our services (including Authentication and Valuation, and Secure Storage);
- is only valid while stocks last, and subject to the availability of the Gift;
- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion;
- is non-transferable and non-assignable;
- cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or credit; and
- may be excluded from certain products and services.
- If you need to return your full order which qualified for the Gift, the order can only be refunded if the Gift is also returned. You must return the Gift, unopened, or you will be liable for the value of the Gift (at the price advertised at royalmint.com). Nothing in these Terms affects your consumer rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 or otherwise.
- The Gift will be despatched with the order that you placed within the Promotion Period.
- We reserve the right to replace the Gift with an alternative of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control makes it necessary to do so.
- In the event of any dispute, our decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up the Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- To contact us, please use our contact form here.
- The Promotion and these Terms will be governed by English and Welsh law and both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.