You, our customers, are our first priority in all our activities and whenever we can, we like to reward you with that ‘something extra’ you won’t find anywhere else.
We’ve found that one of the best ways to do this is with a tailored offering that we know you will appreciate. Let us introduce you to The Royal Mint’s ‘Mint Marque’ service.
This prestige service offers you a dedicated Account Manager to deliver a one-to-one personal service, including exclusive, behind-the-scenes access to The Royal Mint; sure to appeal to those who appreciate the beautiful coins we have been making for over 1,100 years.
The benefits and privileges offered to our Mint Marque customers include:
• Private visits and tours of The Royal Mint, accompanied by our Mint Marque Managers.
• Meet some of the nation’s leading numismatic experts on a private tour of the Royal Mint Museum.
• Exclusive invitations to events at venues such as the Tower of London and the Imperial War Museums.
• Priority access to limited edition and low certificate numbered products.
• Advance notification of new product releases, not available anywhere else.
Why The Royal Mint?
Quite simply, The Royal Mint is unique. Not only the oldest British manufacturer, The Royal Mint is also the world’s leading export mint, making both circulating and commemorative coins for over 100 issuing authorities worldwide.
Our history is well documented at the Royal Mint Museum, where more than 80,000 artefacts tell the stories of over 50 rulers and monarchs and the coins of countries worldwide. Over 1,000 years of minting provides the foundation for the unrivalled quality and authenticity of the coins and medals made here, at The Royal Mint.
Access to The Royal Mint’s Mint Marque service is by invitation only. To find out more about the service and the eligibility requirements, please contact a Mint Marque Account Manager using the contact form below.