This vacancy has now closed. Please visit our Jobs Section for more recruitment opportunities.
£20,418 plus excellent benefits
18 months Fixed Term Contract
Quote Reference: - RM112
Due to continued expansion, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join our International and Retail Sales team on a Fixed Term Contract for 18 months.
In this role you will be responsible for the execution of all commemorative coin & bespoke project orders and deliveries through our distributor’s network in both the UK & International markets.
Main responsibilities in this role include:
- Ensure day to day customer requirements are met consistently and on time providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times.
- Process orders from receipt of order through to invoice issue and payment receipt.
- Liaise with production, logistics and despatch departments regarding despatches.
- Undertake credit control function for department, ensure customers pay within agreed terms and chase overdue payments.
- Ensure problems relating to fulfilment of orders are rectified quickly so high level customer service can be maintained.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Candidates must have experience of processing high value sales orders in a customer-facing role.
- You will be committed to delivering first class customer service and commercial solutions within a fast paced environment which must be demonstrated on your CV.
- You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability and confidence to work across the whole of The Royal Mint.
- You will be methodical and focused on detail and be capable of dealing with multiple tasks and working under time pressures.
- You will have excellent PC knowledge (MS Office Suite) as well as strong and demonstrable administration experience. Candidates with experience of MS Dynamics AX 2012 should ensure this is highlighted on your application.
To apply, please send us your Covering Letter and CV detailing relevant experience and qualifications. Please ensure you include your contact details.
The closing date for all applications is Friday 2nd February at midday. Invitations to interview will be communicated by email. Should you not hear from us 4 weeks after the closing date, unfortunately you have not been short listed for interview. Regrettably, we are unable to provide feedback to applicants on an individual basis prior to the interview stage.
No agencies thank you
To register to receive Job Notifications on our latest vacancies, please click here.