This vacancy has now closed. Please visit our Jobs Section for more recruitment opportunities.
37k & excellent benefits
Quote Reference: - RM068
Due to continued expansion at The Royal Mint we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team! The Project Manager will be responsible for the cradle to grave management of a portfolio of products within our Consumer Division from conception through to manufacturing and release to consumers.
This is a pivotal role within The Royal Mint and will require working across all areas of the business engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
Main responsibilities in this role include:
- Managing and executing projects from any part of the life cycle.
- Accountability for project performance and delivery of defined scope (schedule, milestones and financial metrics).
- Proactively advise and work with managers and team leaders to resolve matters and help the team unblock issues.
- Prepare and implement project work schedules and project planning, liaising with specialist areas across the organisational matrix.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Your application should demonstrate your experience of managing multiple product development programmes / projects within a consumer market environment.
- You will possess practitioner level qualification in any of the following project methodologies will have a distinct advantage - Prince 2, APM, PMI, CPM, Agile etc.
- You will be commercially and financially astute, with strong customer insight
- You must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of programme management principles, processes and techniques within a controlled project environment.
- You will have significant experience of facilitating groups of senior stakeholders to achieve a common goal.
To apply, for this exciting opportunity please send us your CV, detailing relevant experience and qualifications.
Invitations to interview will be communicated by email. Should you not hear from us four weeks after submitting your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Regrettably, we are unable to provide feedback to applicants on an individual basis prior to the interview stage.
No agencies thank you.
To register to receive Job Notifications on our latest vacancies, please click here.