New Business Sales Manager
This vacancy has now closed. Please visit our Jobs Section for more recruitment opportunities.
New Business Sales Manager
£35,000 plus a competitive bonus
Quote Reference – RM110
Due to continued expansion, we have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and professional Sales Manager to join our fast paced Retail Sales team.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and growing business opportunities within both new and existing retail accounts. You will be responsible for proposing and implementing strategies, product & pricing plans that will build and sustain new business as well as deliver creative sales solutions that exceed our customers' needs and the requirements of The Royal Mint.
Due to the nature of the role, there is a requirement for frequent travel across the UK and also internationally.
Main responsibilities in this role include:
- Increase turnover and maximise profitability.
- Work with customers to identify, analyse and propose bespoke products relevant to their markets/business.
- Prepare customer quotations and price lists to ensure appropriate profit margins are achieved for both the Royal Mint and customer.
- Ensure distribution agreements and relevant KYC information in place for all existing and new customers to uphold and protect the Royal Mint brand at all times.
- Attend relevant trade shows and seminars UK & worldwide.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- You will be a diplomatic Business Development professional who thrives on delivering the best commercial solutions for the customer and the business.
- You will have a demonstrable track record of increasing new business opportunities leading to sustained growth, within either consumer product or manufacturing sales, which must be evidenced on your CV.
- You will be an effective negotiator and closer with the desire to achieve exceptional results.
- You will be expected to possess the gravitas and professionalism required as an ambassador for The Royal Mint.
To apply, please send us your Covering Letter and CV detailing relevant experience and qualifications. Please ensure you include your contact details.
The closing date for all applications is Friday 2nd February at midday. Invitations to interview will be communicated by email. Should you not hear from us 4 to 6 weeks after the closing date, unfortunately you have not been short listed for interview. Regrettably, we are unable to provide feedback to applicants on an individual basis prior to the interview stage.
No agencies thank you.
To register to receive Job Notifications on our latest vacancies, please click here.