Marketing Content Manager
This vacancy has now closed. Please visit our Jobs Section for more recruitment opportunities.
39.5k plus excellent benefits
Quote Reference: - RM029
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Content Manager to join our team! You will provide the voice of the Royal Mint brand across our digital platforms and ensure that our brand values, heritage and authenticity are represented along with our reputation for excellence and as a progressive organisation.
You will be responsible for developing a customer engagement strategy across all divisions of The Royal Mint. (Circulating Coin, Consumer Coin, Royal Mint Gold, Royal Mint Experience and Bullion).
Main responsibilities in this role include:
- Elevate The Royal Mint as a thought leader across our divisions through well thought out content, engagement and collaboration.
- Increase engagement to inspire people to buy Royal Mint products and to share our brand to their own networks whilst generating revenue as a result of driving traffic to the website.
- Establish metrics for success and use campaign performance and analytics to adjust strategy as necessary to achieve our goal
- Ensure that content across The Royal Mint’s digital and social platforms drives growth of our digital audiences.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- You will be commercially astute with the ability to demonstrate and deliver financial results and drive growth through content
- You will be creative with a journalistic flare and the ability to unearth content and stories across the business and convert these into suitable content across multiple media channels
- You will have experience of developing a customer engagement strategy in a competitive marketplace across both B2C and B2B
- You must have experience of creating editorial and digital content distribution plans and reporting on success and learnings.
- You must have experience of managing and executing a content plan across a variety of platforms to a variety of audiences
- Experience of working with global brands is an advantage.
To apply, please send us your CV detailing relevant experience and qualifications. Please ensure you include your contact details.
Invitations to interview will be communicated by email. Should you not hear from us within four weeks after submitting your application, unfortunately you have not been short listed for interview. Regrettably, we are unable to provide feedback to applicants on an individual basis prior to the interview stage.
No agencies thank you.
To register to receive Job Notifications on our latest vacancies, please click here.