Marketing Communications Team Manager
This vacancy has now closed. Please visit our Jobs Section for more recruitment opportunities.
53k plus excellent benefits
Quote Reference: - RM082
As the Marketing Communications Team Manager, you will manage a team responsible for the strategic and tactical marketing and communications activities across The Royal Mint business units.
Main responsibilities in this role include:
- Manage the cross channel marketing strategy from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Plan and implement the outbound marketing activities across the Royal Mint business units
- Lead the cross-functional planning and delivery of a rolling 18 month marketing campaign and communications plan, ensuring that all objectives are met across all sales channels, in a manner that is on-brand
- Craft the overarching messaging and positioning for the portfolio of Royal Mint products within the market place
- Lead, coach and develop the marketing and communications team to ensure that it is motivated and is a core driving force meeting short, medium and long term objectives
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Candidates must possess either a professional Marketing qualification or a degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
- Extensive experience of product marketing in a commercial environment, including experience within both a B2B and B2C environment across the full marketing mix
- Record of marketing achievement gained across multiple routes to market within a FMCG, primarily focussed on the B2B and B2C environment
- Proven collaboration with Communications and PR
- Proven track record of managing a marketing and communications team
- Solid execution of Marketing Analytics and Financial Analysis
- Familiarity and use of analytical tools and software such as SDL Campaign Manager, Google Analytics
To apply, please incorporate your covering letter with your cv, detailing relevant experience and qualifications. Please ensure you include your contact details.
Invitations to interview will be communicated by email. Should you not hear from us within four weeks after submitting your application, unfortunately you have not been short listed for interview. Regrettably, we are unable to provide feedback to applicants on an individual basis prior to the interview stage.
No agencies thank you.
To register to receive Job Notifications on our latest vacancies, please click here