Insight Team Manager
This vacancy has now closed. Please visit our Jobs Section for more recruitment opportunities.
£55k plus excellent benefits
Quote Reference: - RM131
We are looking for an experienced Insight Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for working within the business to support informed decision making. Managing a small team you will be responsible for utilizing data, research, business and customer insights to identify market and customer trends, key areas for growth and improved ROI on marketing spend.
- Own the delivery of market level insight, analysis and reporting across each marketing segment (investment, collecting and gifting).
- Establish relationships with appropriate market research and insight resources, including briefing, budget management and reporting.
- Create and deliver an on-going proactive market insight report that informs the Marketing Managers of what is happening in their market, and supports their decisions on what to do next for their customers.
- Create and maintain a culture of market and consumer focus within our marketing and campaigns.
- Own the briefing, management and reporting on customer and consumer level research (qualitative and quantitative) that supports future consumer-led marketing decisions on product and proposition development. Some of this will be in response to briefs received from the Marketing Managers, some will be proactive.
- Ownership of Royal Mint brand tracker study, using research tools to track awareness of and engagement with our brand and the impact that campaign activity has on these metrics.
- Provide each business unit / marketing manager with market level insight and trends.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required to
- Degree level or equivalent
- B2b and B2c experience is essential
- Demonstrable experience within a consumer direct marketing business with complex brand/product range
- Ability to translate complex data in to user-friendly insight and reports, especially to non-analytical stakeholders
- Demonstrable track record of Predictive modelling (e.g. linear / logistic regression) and Econometric modelling
- Experience of managing a team of insight professionals
- Advanced Excel user
- Exceptional analytical skills
To apply, please send us your cv detailing relevant experience and qualifications. Please ensure you include your contact details.
Invitations to interview will be communicated by email. Should you not hear from us four weeks after submitting your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Regrettably, we are unable to provide feedback to applicants on an individual basis prior to the interview stage.
No agencies thank you.
To register to receive Job Notifications on our latest vacancies, please click here.