Head of Customer Experience
This vacancy has now closed. Please visit our Jobs Section for more recruitment opportunities.
£65k plus excellent benefits
Quote Reference: - RM99
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Head of Customer Experience to drive the overall Customer Experience at The Royal Mint.
Main responsibilities in this role include:
- Understand the current customer experience across all touch points and build a gap analysis to identify where we are failing in meeting customer expectations.
- Develop a compelling customer experience vision and strategy which can be replicated across all channels, driving customer centric culture, services, products and all touch points.
- Using customer insight data, develop and deliver a strategic and tactical plan that translates the customer experience vision and strategy into tangible, sustainable actions that will improve customer experience and service quality.
- Work across departments to drive a coordinated, systematic and sustained customer experience.
- Champion the customer, developing a stronger “customer experience” mind set & culture within the business, ensuring that all employees are absolutely consistent in their understanding of what their contribution is to the customer experience.
- Develops measurable objectives and KPI’s and present progress to key stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- You will have demonstrable experience of successfully driving and implementing significant change in a customer facing role that has delivered demonstrable value to the business and its customers.
- Proven experience of leading, developing and performance managing a team to deliver results.
- Evidence of project management skills across multi disciplines/teams.
- Result-oriented team player adaptable to a fast paced working environment.
To apply, please send us your CV, detailing relevant experience and qualifications. Please ensure you include your contact details.
Invitations to interview will be communicated by email. Should you not hear from us four weeks after submitting your application, unfortunately you have not been short listed for interview. Regrettably, we are unable to provide feedback to applicants on an individual basis prior to the interview stage.
No agencies thank you.
To register to receive Job Notifications on our latest vacancies, please click here.