This vacancy has now closed. Please visit our Jobs Section for more recruitment opportunities.
£33.3k plus excellent benefits
Quote Reference: - RM93
Main responsibilities in this role include:
- Accountable for the management of the logistics of direct to consumer, Trade and Bullion shipping.
- Manage the day to day movement of finished products ensuring that we meet our customer needs.
- Assisting in the risk management of logistics, ensuring that all strategies & objectives are executed to drive sustainability and any identified contingencies are in place to mitigate any potential risks.
- Manage and drive improvements in area performance against agreed key performance indicators, budgets and within policies and standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- You will have experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management at a first line level
- You will also have proven ability to build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with supply base, internal customers, colleagues and managers.
- You must have experience in leading a diverse team.
To apply, please send us your CV, detailing relevant experience and qualifications. Please ensure you include your contact details.
The closing date is Friday 19th January 2018 at midday. Invitations to interview will be communicated by email. Should you not hear from us four weeks after the closing date, unfortunately you have not been short listed for interview. Regrettably, we are unable to provide feedback to applicants on an individual basis prior to the interview stage.
No agencies thank you.
To register to receive Job Notifications on our latest vacancies, please click here.