Account Support Manager
This vacancy has now closed. Please visit our Jobs Section for more recruitment opportunities.
Account Support Manager £36,000
Quote Reference: - RMA008
As The Royal Mint diversifies into new and pioneering business areas we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Support Manager to join our new Royal Mint Gold division! You will be responsible for the day to day management of the Account Support Desk activities for commodity products. You will collaborate with both internal and external support functions ensuring customers are supported throughout the on boarding experience and beyond.
Main Responsibilities to this role include:
- Driving customer registration, account registration, wallet set up and trading through systematic contracting and compliance focusing on SLAs and returns, while ensuring seamless efficiency by eliminating duplication of tasks and creating automation.
- Optimize efficiency by owning the streamlining of processes and managing KPIs with stakeholders within the on-boarding and account support area
- Managing the end to end on-boarding processes, account registration and set up, wallet management and trading.
- Developing and owning the on-boarding process and policy management, and align to the Operating Service Guide.
- Manage end to end order issuance policies and associated processes.
- Ensuring compliance and due diligence controls are adhered to.
- Responsibility for managing the KYC/CDD processes with support where required.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- You will have significant experience in managing on-boarding related activity.
- You will have demonstrable experience of working in a technology focused organization and being able to review and understand technical solutions quickly (from designs, documentation or prototypes).
- You must have experience of working within financial services institutions of varying size.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX would be advantageous.
To apply, please send us your CV, detailing relevant experience and qualifications. Please ensure you include your contact details.
The closing date is Friday 19th January 2018 at midday. Invitations to interview will be communicated by email. Should you not hear from us four weeks after the closing date, unfortunately you have not been short listed for interview. Regrettably, we are unable to provide feedback to applicants on an individual basis prior to the interview stage.
No agencies thank you.
To register to receive Job Notifications on our latest vacancies, please click here.