95 coins to 95 people turning 95 this year
In celebration of Queen Elizabeth II’s remarkable milestone birthday, The Royal Mint will gift a commemorative £5 coin to 95 individuals turning 95 year’s old this year. To nominate someone (including yourself) please fill in the following form. 95 people will be chosen at random and asked to provide proof of age. Full terms and conditions can be found below.
Thank you for your interest. This prize draw has now closed.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this prize draw is The Royal Mint Limited of Llantrisant, Pontyclun, United Kingdom CF72 8YT (The Royal Mint).
- Any promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform used by The Royal Mint as part of the promotion.
- The prize draw opens on Monday 1st March at 9:00hrs GMT, and closes on Monday 19th April at 11:00hrs GMT. Any entries received before the opening or after the closing dates/times will not be included and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 95 winners will be selected at random from all eligible entrants and will be notified by email. Names may also be announced on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / LinkedIn. Where possible the draw will take place within 48 hours of the prize draw closing.
- The winners will be selected at random from all entries using an online generator.
- Each winner will receive 1 x £5 brilliant uncirculated commemorative coin celebrating the 95th birthday of HRH Queen Elizabeth
- Once a winner has been notified, they will have until 11am hrs GMT on Wednesday 21st April to respond to claim their prize and confirm their address for delivery. If the winner fails to claim their prize, or chooses not to claim it, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner drawn.
- A winner may be asked to participate in any related publicity to the prize and/or asked to write a review of the prize.
- To enter this prize draw, you must be 95 or turning 95 during 2021, or enter on behalf of somebody meeting the criteria. You must fill in the form with contact details on The Royal Mint’s website and if selected as a winner, be able to provide photographic proof such as a birth certificate or other document demonstrating the year of birth as 1926. This proof of the year of birth will be deleted following our receipt and review. If entering on behalf of someone else, please ensure that you have their consent prior to entry. By entering on their behalf you are agreeing that you have their consent, and will provide evidence of their consent if requested.
- The prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland
- You must be 16 years of age or older to be entered into the prize draw.
- Only one entry per household in respect of the prize draw will be accepted.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-refundable, non-negotiable, and non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any offer.
- The prize will be despatched within 6 weeks of the prize draw closing, subject to Covid-19 pandemic restrictions.
- The Royal Mint reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond The Royal Mint's control makes it necessary to do so.
- This prize draw is not open to employees of The Royal Mint or their immediate family.
- Prize draw entry is not conditional to consenting to marketing.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when they are entered into the prize draw.
- All decisions made by The Royal Mint relating to this prize draw are final and binding.
- Under no circumstances will The Royal Mint be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the prize draw or acceptance of the prize.
- The Royal Mint will not be responsible, unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses which may arise in connection with this prize draw.
- The Royal Mint can cancel or alter the prize draw at any stage.
- The information submitted in the prize draw entry are for the following purposes: to enter the prize draw; so that we can contact you to inform you of the outcome of the prize draw; so that we can contact you regarding any publicity requests; so that we may reach you via social media platforms; and as a method of contact for any related or future promotions if you choose to opt in to marketing communications.
- The prize draw will be governed by English and Welsh law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.