To use the PRR feature, you must first sign in using the e-mail address and password you provided during registration or may have amended subsequently.
You represent and warrant that by submitting any content to the Royal Mint via the PRR feature;
- that you are at least 18 years old;
- that the content does not intend to promote or commit an illegal act, including, but not limited to, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising;
- that you agree not to disrupt or interfere with the operations of the PRR feature;
- that the content is not known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that you are the sole owner and author of the intellectual property rights for the content you have submitted and that the content does not infringe on any third party’s copyright;
- that the content you have submitted is not defamatory, libellous, insulting, misleading or offensive in a cultural, sexual, racial or ethnic context to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- all content that you submit may be used at the Royal Mint’s sole discretion;
- that no personally identifiable information, whether about you or another person (e.g. email addresses, mailing addresses or telephone numbers) is included within your content submission.
The Royal Mint reserves the right to suspend or terminate the operation or access to the PRR feature for any reason.
You agree to hold The Royal Mint (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant The Royal Mint a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
Code of conduct
- The Royal Mint requests that reviews submitted via the PRR feature should be written entirely in context of the product being reviewed by the user, once it has been purchased and received;
- When submitting content, be respectful of other users who may read your review. Use language that is relevant to the topic and appropriate for general conversation.