Celebrate the historic milestone of 60 years of the Queen’s coinage with this set of eight definitive 2013 coins and seven commemorative coins, including the £5 Crown for only the second time in this set.
Also included are the Golden Guinea £2, two London Underground £2 coins and two Flora £1 coins and the Christopher Ironside 50p. Minted to a higher quality than everyday coins, they are sealed in a brand new stand-up display pack to preserve their mint condition forever.
2013 sees the historic 60th anniversary of the Queen’s coinage. To honour this royal milestone, the new Brilliant Uncirculated sets are better than ever.
With eight definitive and seven commemorative coins, this set has five more coins than in 2012. Included are:
- - The £5 Coronation Crown
- - The £2 ‘Golden Guinea’ coin
- - Two £2 coins celebrating the 150th anniversary of the London Underground
- - Two £1 coins in the new floral emblems series
- - The 50p coin commemorating the 100th anniversary of the birth of Christopher Ironside
- - The definitive £2 ‘Technological’ coin
- - All seven definitive ‘Royal Arms’ coins from the 1p to the £1
- - A wealth of fascinating information in an illustrated 28-page colour booklet
Whether you buy to complete your collection, to give as a gift, or to remember this historic royal anniversary year, you can be sure they will give pleasure for many years to come.