The Royal Mint - Making Money for Everyone
As the world's leading export mint, we make coins and medals for around 60 countries each year. Overseas coins and blanks contribute over two-thirds of the production activity within The Royal Mint circulating coin business, though our first responsibility is to make and distribute UK coins.
More than 1,000 years of experience have made The Royal Mint a leader in the art of coin making, with its high quality work recognised and valued worldwide.
The Royal Mint Circulating Coin sales team have embarked on an Operational Excellence programme to ensure that they consistently provide the right products at the right time; whilst at the same time allowing the business to increase its capacity and operational efficiency, to remain price competitive over the long term.
Our team offer a wealth of experience and knowledge gained over many years and across many countries.
- Andrew Mills, Director of Circulating Coin
- Kathy Cullen, PA to Director of Circulating Coin
- Cheryl Morgan, Regional Director of Sales UK
- Ceris Price, Account Manager
- Stuart Wilson, Head of Commercial Development
- Greg Clark, Technology Manager
- Carly Bryant, Client Services Manager
- Bethan Clarke, Account Manager Assistant
- Katie Barlow, Marketing Manager
- Simon Lake, Director of Sales
- Ceri Thomas, Regional Director of Sales Africa
- Matthew Mould, Regional Director of Sales Middle East & Asia
- Ceri Pugh, Account Manager
- Paul Morgan, Regional Director of Sales Americas & Caribbean
- Emily Phillips, Account Manager
- Vil Smolej, Regional Director of Sales
- Justin Robinson, Country Commemorative Business Manager