The Royal Mint - Making Money for Everyone
As the world's leading export mint, we make coins and medals for around 60 countries. Overseas coins and blanks contribute over two-thirds of the production activity within the Royal Mint circulating coin business, though our first responsibility is to make and distribute UK coins.
More than 1,000 years of experience have made the Royal Mint a leader in the art of coin making, with its high quality work recognised and valued worldwide.
Our customers are keen to work with the Royal Mint across a range of services from:
- Complete minting packages for circulating coins
- Production of coin blanks for striking in their own country
- Plating technology
- Homogeneous coin production
- Consultancy regarding minting processes
- Currency systems
- Tooling services
- Medals & commemorative coins
- Coin scrappage
- Technical services relating to coinage processes
If you’d like to find out more about what circulating coin and coin blank services and products the Royal Mint can offer you, please call us on 01443 623852 or click this link email@example.com