The Royal Mint Bullion Team is dedicated to offering you a seamless and impeccable service. You will benefit from the attention of an Account Manager who will handle all aspects of your order, from initial contact through to secure despatch.
- Dedicated Account Managers
- Experience in wealth management
- End-to-end service from order to despatch
All our bullion coins are kept in stock to ensure a fast delivery as soon as your funds have cleared.
- Increased stock on shelf
- Available for despatch upon clearance of funds
- Range of delivery options
From November 2013, all Royal Mint bullion products will be delivered in tailor-made tube and box packaging that has been designed to ensure secure delivery and long-term storage.
- Tailor-made tubes and boxes
- Suit international standard transit packaging and secure storage solutions
- Embedded with The Royal Mint logo as a guarantee of the purity and accuracy of the coins within
To discuss your needs with our team,
All information contained on or available through this website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute investment advice.
Bullion markets can be volatile and the value of Bullion may fluctuate dependent on the market value. As such, investments in Bullion involve a degree of risk which may make them unsuitable for certain persons. Before making any investment decision, you may wish to seek advice from your financial, legal, tax and accounting advisers. You should carefully consider the risks associated with investing in Bullion taking into account your own individual financial needs and circumstances.