Improved Bullion Range
When you are looking for purity and accuracy, Britannia now offers increased fineness in both gold and silver.
- NEW 0.9999 fine gold Britannia
- NEW 0.999 fine silver Britannia
- NEW tube and box packaging for convenient, safe shipping and storage
When you need fast, dedicated service and delivery, The Royal Mint Bullion Team is experienced, focused and seamless, handling all aspects of your order from initial contact through to secure despatch.
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Increased stock availability on shelf
- Streamlined order and despatch process
Trust is a value that must be earned, not promised. We have been in business for over 1,000 years, making coins for Britain and over 100 other countries worldwide. We offer an unrivalled heritage of integrity, authenticity and accuracy.
- Trusted with Britain’s coinage for over 1,000 years
- The world’s leading export mint, trusted with the currency of over 100 countries worldwide
- Our brand and our products are synonymous with integrity and accuracy
- All UK coins approved by UK Government and the Palace
Click here to view a brief video about The Royal Mint bullion service
To discuss your needs with our team,
All information contained on or available through this website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute investment advice.
Bullion markets can be volatile and the value of Bullion may fluctuate dependent on the market value. As such, investments in Bullion involve a degree of risk which may make them unsuitable for certain persons. Before making any investment decision, you may wish to seek advice from your financial, legal, tax and accounting advisers. You should carefully consider the risks associated with investing in Bullion taking into account your own individual financial needs and circumstances.