Improved Bullion Range
When you are looking for purity and accuracy, Britannia offers increased purity in both gold and silver.
- NEW 0.9999 fine gold Britannia
- NEW 0.999 fine silver Britannia
- NEW tube and box packaging for convenient, safe shipping and storage
- NOTE: Minimum order quantities apply
When you need fast, dedicated service and delivery, The Royal Mint Bullion Team is experienced, focused and seamless, handling all aspects of your order from initial contact through to secure despatch.
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Increased stock availability on shelf
- Streamlined order and despatch process
Trust is a value that must be earned, not promised. We have been in business for over 1,000 years, making coins for Britain and over 100 other countries worldwide. We offer an unrivalled heritage of integrity, authenticity and accuracy.
- Trusted with Britain's coinage for over 1,000 years
- Our brand and our products are synonymous with integrity and accuracy
- All UK coins approved by Government and the Palace
Click here to view a brief video about The Royal Mint bullion service
To discuss your needs with our team
Bullion markets can be volatile and the value of bullion may go down as well as up. As such, investments in bullion involve a degree of risk which may make them unsuitable for certain persons. Before making any investment decision, you may wish to seek advice from your financial, legal, tax and accounting advisers. You should carefully consider the risks associated with investing in bullion taking into account your own individual financial needs and circumstances.