(This vacancy has now expired. For all our current vacancies, please visit http://www.royalmint.com/aboutus/jobs. Thank you for your interest in working with The Royal Mint.)
Up to £41,500 dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits
Fixed Term (18 - 24 months)
Quote Reference – RM051
We are looking for an experienced and results focused Lean Project Manager who can support business process improvement as part of an ERP implementation using lean thinking methodology and project management disciplines.
The post holder will inform and execute the agreed programme of activity and work with the project team and business managers to plan, facilitate and deliver business improvement. Using the Lean service approach and methods and working closely with the Project Manager, the Lean Project Manager will support and advise the team in their own development as well as play a hands on role in ensuring that the project delivers the anticipated benefits.
- A track record of sustained lean service improvement and proven project management skills within a commercial environment
- You will be a creative problem solver, very analytical and able to demonstrate responsibility for project benefit measurement and realisation with delivery of regular analysis and reporting
- You will be influential, articulate and persuasive and be able to demonstrate good facilitation and coaching skills
- You must have evidence of strong engagement of stakeholders and the ability to promote the use of business excellence approaches
- You will be self-motivated, as well as being tenacious and resilient with a track record of project milestone achievement
If you are interested then please incorporate your covering letter with your CV, detailing relevant experience and qualifications. Please ensure you include your contact details and your remuneration expectations.
Should you not hear from us 4 to 6 weeks after submitting your cv, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Regrettably, we are unable to provide feedback to applicants on an individual basis prior to the interview stage.
No agencies thank you.