(This vacancy has now expired. For all our current vacancies, please visit http://www.royalmint.com/aboutus/jobs. Thank you for your interest in working with The Royal Mint.)
40k plus excellent benefits
Quote Reference - RM053
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced International New Business Development Manager to join our team!
- Grow business in existing international markets/accounts
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in new markets
- Propose and implement strategies, product & pricing plans that will build and sustain International sales
- Deliver creative sales solutions to meet customer and company requirements
- Manage International forecasting and financial reporting requirements
- To be recognised as the authority on International business development within the company
- To ensure the company becomes recognised as the best partner with International customers
Key Behaviours: -
- Professional and diplomatic
- Focussed on delivering the best commercial solutions for business & customer
- Outstanding relationship builder with ability to effectively manage internal and external stakeholders
- Driven to achieve exceptional results
- Strong team player
- Resilient and able to cope with conflict/rejection
- Determined, driven and passionate
- A confident negotiator
Knowledge, skills and experience: -
- Significant experience working in a demanding and challenging international sales environment
- A demonstrable track record of new business development in international markets
- An effective negotiator and closer
- Commercially aware
- Wholesale and distributor key account management experience
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills communication
- A full driving licence
This role will involve international travel, evening work and being away at the weekends on occasions.
To apply, please incorporate your covering letter with your cv, detailing relevant experience and qualifications. Please ensure you include your contact details.
Email – Recruitment@royalmint.com
Should you not hear from us 4 to 6 weeks after the closing date, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Regrettably, we are unable to provide feedback to applicants on an individual basis prior to the interview stage.
No agencies thank you.