(This vacancy has now expired. For all our current vacancies, please visit http://www.royalmint.com/aboutus/jobs. Thank you for your interest in working with The Royal Mint.)
35k plus excellent benefits
(Fixed term - 18 months)
Quote Reference: - RM072
Due to expansion we are looking for an experienced Engineering Project Manager to join our business at an exciting time influencing our company’s future. This is a wide ranging role where you will be responsible for supporting and leading specific capital projects and improvement initiatives.
Main responsibilities in this role include:
- Lead the electrical design compliance related to process controls systems with the goal of ensuring that the final agreed design meets the electrical legislative requirements of the machinery directive
- Manage broad range of projects, ensuring delivery of all milestones and deliverable
- Ensuring projects are fit-for-purpose and adheres to the project budget and schedule
- Interpreting requirements, identifying and addressing design parameters and engineering problems and ensuring solutions are implemented
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of safety work procedures and rules
- Qualified to Degree level in an Engineering discipline
- Project Management Experience in an engineering discipline
- Ability to influence and engage with people to achieve objectives
- As a top tier COMAH site all managers drive and promote an understanding of relevant COMAH requirements within the area, therefore candidates must have a strong background and working knowledge of Health & Safety systems and protocols
- Strong technical understanding of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Design Issues
To apply, please incorporate your covering letter with your cv, detailing relevant experience and qualifications. Please ensure you include your contact details.
Invitations to interview will be communicated by email. Should you not hear from us 4 to 6 weeks after submitting your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Regrettably, we are unable to provide feedback to applicants on an individual basis prior to the interview stage.
No agencies thank you.