50k plus bonus and excellent benefits
Quote Reference: - RM020
You will develop, market and monitor the commercial activities of the company’s Royal Mint visitor centre, ensuring that financial and customer expectations are met in accordance with the business and marketing strategies.
Main responsibilities in this role include:
- Work with the Project team, marketing team and Operations teams to develop and implement a world class visitor experience that will meet our business strategy
- Work with marketing team to forward plan, develop, deliver and market a comprehensive annual events programme
- Ensure events are appropriately marketed and work with the marketing team to raise the profile of the Visitor Centre, the café, the shop and the Royal Mint in general.
- Daily management of the visitor centre including the shop, café staff and visitor experience
- Drive and deliver operating profit in line with corporate plan
- Drive high levels of customer service
- Develop and implement strategies and plans to increase number of visitors to site year on year
- Lead the team to ensure the successful achievement of the agreed monthly sales & footfall and to deliver a world class customer experience that enhances the brand
- To contribute to the development of corporate plan/business forecasts in line with agreed timescales
- Manage departmental budgets to ensure cost control is kept firmly in line with monthly targets.
- Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Graduate calibre with strong commercial acumen and budget management skills and extensive experience of managing visitor experiences
- Experience of developing, implementing and integrating visitor experiences
- Proven track record in developing and delivering growth for a visitor/customer experience
- Proven track record of leading and developing teams
- Established events management capability
- Experience of managing a P&L
- Team player with a high level of energy & personal integrity
- Strong, visible, supportive and effective leadership
- A strong communicator with the ability to motivate and engage at all levels
- Highly numerate with an ability to analyse & evaluate commercial opportunities
- Passion & persuasiveness to secure buy-in & commitment
- Preferably health and safety qualification/training
To apply, please incorporate your covering letter with your cv, detailing relevant experience and qualifications. Please ensure you include your contact details.
Invitations to interview will be communicated by email. Should you not hear from us 4 to 6 weeks after submitting your cv, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Regrettably, we are unable to provide feedback to applicants on an individual basis prior to the interview stage.
No agencies thank you.