The Royal Mint is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all. Our aim is to treat all our customers, employees and prospective employees with integrity, respect and consideration.
We aim to ensure that individuals are recruited, selected, trained and promoted on the basis of ability, job requirements, skills and aptitudes.
All applicants and employees will always be dealt with impartially and on objective criteria so no individual or group is disadvantaged.
It is our practice not to treat any person, be it a customer, candidate or employee less favourably than another on the grounds of:
- marriage or civil partnership status
- sexual orientation
- religion or belief
- gender reassignment
- pregnancy or maternity
To further enhance the Royal Mint’s commitment to equality we:
- Have achieved the SA8000 Social Accountability Standard.
- Hold Investors in People (IIP) Gold standard, showing our commitment to all our employees on their development and continuous improvement.
- Have a set of Core Values which are at the heart of everything we stand for.
- Ensure our policies are up to date and compliant with all aspects of The Equality Act 2010.
Full Time /Part Time
*Workforce Figures as at 31st December 2012